An independent analysis of generator bidding behaviours will confirm whether the market is operating appropriately, with concerns about inappropriate...
Running 23-24 May in Adelaide, the Australian Energy Storage Conference and Exhibition (AES 2018) saw the biggest names and...
The Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA), together with the Australian Government, will provide remote communities from the Tiwi Islands...
The Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC) has added another project to its renewable energy portfolio with the announcement of...
What is a microgrid?
Read the latest issue online
Soltec launches the SF8, the largest single-row tracker on the market September 24, 2020
Soltec, leading manufacturer and supplier of single-axis solar trackers worldwid...
The big decision: Centralised vs decentralised inverter solutions in Australia and New Zealand September 11, 2020
When designing a utility-scale solar energy project, one of the major decisions ...
Exnovo provides safer and more reliable transformers September 8, 2020
When you need the right equipment to address exposure and protect your facilitie...
How drones and AI are changing solar farm management September 2, 2020
Not only can AI-driven drone data management pinpoint faults down to an individu...
A unique approach for testing protection systems September 1, 2020
RelaySimTest is a software solution for system-based protection testing with OMI...
- AEMC is holding a public forum on $6-$8 billion worth of major electricity transmission reforms, which will make ch… https://t.co/qoRRyWKK9S 03:40:08 PM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The proposed LNG import terminal at Port Kembla has been placed on the New South Wales Government’s Priority List t… https://t.co/Tj8l9U7CkY 03:32:20 PM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Federal Government has fast-tracked three “critical” energy projects: Marinus Link, Project Energy Connect inte… https://t.co/k5K8RyHaX7 04:15:31 PM September 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Federal Government’s gas ultimatum has been met with considerable backlash from the energy industry.… https://t.co/d8inV4KxCN 04:09:02 PM September 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison has issued an ultimatum regarding the replacement of the Liddell coal-fired station,… https://t.co/DYPBYVz71J 12:47:58 PM September 15, 2020 from TweetDeck
July 13, 2021 @ 8:00 am - July 14, 2021 @ 5:00 pm