An independent analysis of generator bidding behaviours will confirm whether the market is operating appropriately, with concerns about inappropriate...
Running 23-24 May in Adelaide, the Australian Energy Storage Conference and Exhibition (AES 2018) saw the biggest names and...
The Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA), together with the Australian Government, will provide remote communities from the Tiwi Islands...
The Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC) has added another project to its renewable energy portfolio with the announcement of...
Read the latest issue online
- Harnessing the power of the sun isn’t just for beach babes. https://t.co/80Gx8phbL4 https://t.co/TJ0QH5Cwbb about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The energy impact of big data https://t.co/6jeuAjk1vB https://t.co/BVSCS5DbOk about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck
- ESB to provide reliability advice and security measures https://t.co/TSmtpFRt1d https://t.co/oILeNOJfgj 03:48:31 PM December 09, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Cattle Hill Wind Farm now generating https://t.co/dkr7IaTVgP https://t.co/4MoWszT7KI 03:41:43 PM December 09, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Electricity prices set to fall https://t.co/KDERtpSSER https://t.co/gW1itUjekb 03:30:19 PM December 09, 2019 from TweetDeck
February 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - February 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020
June 2, 2020 - June 4, 2020