Queensland University of Technology (QUT) researchers, in collaboration with Swansea University, have developed a new material for cost effective...
Terrain Solar (Terrain), together with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), have agreed to sell a sizeable solar farm to the University of...
Energy Networks Australia has released the national Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Grid Connections Guidelines and Principles to support the...
The Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA), together with the Australian Government, will provide remote communities from the Tiwi Islands...
Read the latest issue online
- RT @johnbarton: The shift to WFH + Amber is interesting, looking at my week on week stats. Using about 15% more engergy than usual, but t… 10:07:28 AM March 26, 2020 from Twitter Web App
- A coalition of leading wind energy companies and supportive organisations has called on the Victorian Government to… https://t.co/3baIw93vul 01:26:46 PM March 25, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Pure Energy/Strata X and Santos Ventures have been given approval to explore and develop gas on 164 km2 of land in… https://t.co/MiTu9AZyfq 01:23:17 PM March 25, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Ginlong Technologies, global leader in photovoltaic string inverter manufacturing, has fitted 8 new solar systems a… https://t.co/lmz6Mw30a7 02:31:20 PM March 23, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Four multinational mining giants will explore the use of green hydrogen in their operations, with the formation of… https://t.co/CgmV64XDCT 12:48:00 PM March 23, 2020 from TweetDeck
May 14 @ 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
June 2 - June 4
July 14 @ 8:00 am - July 15 @ 5:00 pm
July 14 @ 9:00 am - July 15 @ 5:00 pm
September 21 @ 8:00 am - September 24 @ 5:00 pm