Running 23-24 May in Adelaide, the Australian Energy Storage Conference and Exhibition (AES 2018) saw the biggest names and...
Read the latest issue online
- The Energy Security Board’ (ESB) has released its latest Health of the National Electricity Market (NEM) report to… https://t.co/LDGFyVo5Q8 about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Federal Opposition Leader, Anthony Albanese, has announced that the Australian Labor Party will adopt a carbon neut… https://t.co/OaSIjfC1aP about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Australian Hydrogen Centre (AHC) has recently been launched at Adelaide’s Tonsley Innovation District to suppor… https://t.co/IbL3ttdI1v about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Queensland Government has granted development approval for one of the largest grid-connected wind farms in the… https://t.co/iCvjODkhcO about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Design and construction of the $6 million Microgrid and Isolated Systems Test facility in Cairns has now officially… https://t.co/zCiXOIuI6q about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck