Mounting threat levels have pushed utilities to take a more robust approach to security, but according to Matt Chambers...
The Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) has launched a $7 million funding initiative to trial how renewable energy projects...
ARENA will provide $370,000 in funding for a feasibility study into a ‘virtual microgrid’ for the Latrobe Valley. The...
Read the latest issue online
- #hydro power, and the role it will play in Australia’s #energy system, has moved to the front and centre of mind of… https://t.co/LM9MQ1FOh9 about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
- While #SolarEnergy uptake across Australia continues to grow at an impressive rate, 80% of Australian households ar… https://t.co/bjTeoLumau about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Why wait for a cyber catastrophe to prepare for a cyber attack? Matt Chambers and Georgina Crundell from… https://t.co/haNcImA7Uj 03:30:00 PM May 20, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Chief Executive of @Electranet_CL Steve Masters explains why an interconnector between South Australia and New Sou… https://t.co/jDDDwd8o8a 02:45:00 PM May 20, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Three incidents of South Australian farmers hitting electrical infrastructure poles while operating tractors have a… https://t.co/cQ6GnOdjn4 01:58:48 PM May 16, 2019 from TweetDeck
May 27 - May 30
May 30 - May 31
June 11 - June 14
June 13 - June 14