Northern Territory’s Power and Water Corporation will run a trial to anticipate and locate faults on overhead powerlines in...
The Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) has launched a $7 million funding initiative to trial how renewable energy projects...
ARENA will provide $370,000 in funding for a feasibility study into a ‘virtual microgrid’ for the Latrobe Valley. The...
Read the latest issue online
- EnergyAustralia has announced its new fast-start gas generator at its Hallett power station is on track to provide… https://t.co/YVZH1Y79Xg about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Clean Energy Regulator has announced that the next Emissions Reduction Fund auction will be held on 25–26 March… https://t.co/R75grbFJTZ about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator’s (AEMO) virtual power plant (VPP) trial is performing strongly and is showin… https://t.co/llwd7E8Bf8 about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Global recruitment firm Robert Walters has released its salary expectations for Australian professionals in 2020, w… https://t.co/Aoxtv1Uda9 about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Two new reports have found that wholesale gas and electricity prices are at the lowest they’ve been since 2017 and… https://t.co/8jLWZTSPdq about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
November 21 - November 22
December 3 - December 4
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020