The Solar Design and Installation Awards, which recognise excellence in the design and installation of Australian solar projects of all types and sizes, are now accepting nominations.
The 2019 awards are expected to be fiercely contested, with a record amount of solar installed around Australia featuring a number of new and innovative designs and solutions.
This year’s awards will be presented across the following five categories:
- Under 30kW – stand-alone PV power system
- Under 30kW – grid connect PV power system
- Under 30kW – grid connect PV power system with battery back-up
- 30-240kW – any system eligible
- Over 240kW – any system eligible
Nominations for the 2019 Solar Design and Installation Awards close on Friday 2 August, and the awards will be presented on Wednesday 23 October at All-Energy Australia 2019.
The winner in each category will receive two tickets to a CEC Installer Night and extensive coverage through the Clean Energy Council’s media channels, including the Clean Energy Council website, social media and press releases.