Nominations are now open for the National Energy Efficiency Awards, with twelve award categories to recognise the efforts, commitment and results of individuals, organisations and projects.
Presented by the Energy Efficiency Council (EEC) and now in its seventh year running, the National Energy Efficiency Awards are Australia’s highest profile honours dedicated to excellence in energy efficiency.
The awards are a fantastic opportunity to be recognised for your efforts and celebrate your commitment to energy efficiency.
The Energy Efficiency Council is inviting individuals and organisations to nominate their projects for one of twelve award categories that demonstrate outstanding achievement in performance, leadership and innovation.
Nominations are now open for the following award categories:
- Best Commercial Building Energy Efficiency Project – below 2,000SQM
- Best Commercial Building Energy Efficiency Project – above 2,000SQM
- Best Industrial Energy Efficiency Project
- Best Residential Energy Efficiency Project
- Best Small Medium Enterprise (SME) Energy Efficiency Project
- Best ‘Smart Energy’ Project
- Best Innovation in Energy Efficiency
- Best Energy Saving Program
- Leading Energy User – presented in partnership with EUAA
- Young Energy Efficiency Professional 2018
- Energy Efficiency Champion 2018
New in 2018, nominations from the Commercial Building, Industrial, Residential and Energy User categories will also be invited to nominate their project for consideration in the:
- Integrated Clean Energy Award – presented in partnership with ARENA
The winners of the National Energy Efficiency Awards 2018 will be unveiled at a Gala Dinner on Monday 19 November 2018 at the Sofitel Wentworth, Sydney.