Nominations are now open for the 2020 National Energy Efficiency Awards, hosted by the Energy Efficiency Council (EEC) to showcase excellence in energy efficiency.
The award categories now open for nominations include:
- Best Commercial Building Energy Efficiency
- Best Agricultural Energy Efficiency Project
- Best Industrial Energy Efficiency Project
- Best Residential Energy Efficiency Project
- Best Small Medium Enterprise (SME) Energy Efficiency Project
- Best ‘Smart Energy’ Project, for cogeneration, district energy, demand response and utility programs
- Best Innovation in Energy Efficiency
- Best Energy Saving Program
- Leading Energy User
- Young Energy Efficiency Professional 2020, for a leading individual under 35 who has contributed to energy efficiency through advocacy, research, education or projects
- Energy Efficiency Champion 2020, for a leading individual who has advanced the energy efficiency sector through outstanding advocacy, research, education or projects
Nominees in the Best Agricultural Energy Efficiency Project can also nominate their project for consideration in the Integrated Clean Energy Award, proudly sponsored by ARENA
The winners of the National Energy Efficiency Awards 2020 will be unveiled at a Gala Dinner on Tuesday 26 May 2020 at the Pullman Melbourne on the Park.
Nominations close at 5pm on Monday 16 March 2020.
For more information, or to submit a nomination, click here.