As any successful business knows, maintaining a safe and productive work environment is more important than getting the job done as quickly as possible. When dealing with jobs like cable installation and trenching, you need to be confident that you are dealing with industry experts who can successfully and safely complete the job.
All Energy Contracting has been formed by long established and respected Australian earthmoving companies, primarily involved in the construction of pipelines throughout Australia. With over 90 years of construction experience between their four directors, you can be confident that you and your project are in safe hands.
Focusing on trenching, cable installation, high voltage connection, backfilling and compaction, they make light work of the difficult task of cable installation. Based out of Brisbane, they have the support and know how to bring any project together anywhere in Australia. All Energy Contracting also utilises local labour when possible for all jobs, and makes it a priority to try to engage indigenous personnel wherever possible.
All Energy Contracting provides a complete solution for projects, including specialist equipment, earthmoving equipment, off road trucks, support vehicles, skilled operators, experienced supervisors and maintenance support.
All Energy Contracting brings a proven record in delivering high standards, not just in their work but also in health, safety, environment and quality, to all of their projects.
All Energy Contracting understands that communicating and consulting with clients, asset owners and land owners throughout the entire project, from the initial tender to final completion, ensures the best outcome for all involved.
Policies and systems have been developed and are continually improved to ensure the wellbeing of the work environment, staff, and others in the community are a priority. All elements are considered in the planning and performance of all work activities.
It is All Energy Contracting’s shared belief that:
- No business objective will take priority over health, safety and the environment
- All injuries are preventable, and the company strives to have every person go home from work at least as healthy as when they arrived
- No task is so important or urgent that it cannot be done safely – they encourage and expect personal responsibility for safety, environmental and quality control behaviour
- A culture of continuous improvement, openness and ownership
- Without diminishing management’s obligations, the responsibility and accountability for health and safety rests with every individual
- Health and safety of their employees, contractors, clients, partners, community, landowners and environment are equally important
- Improving performance is consistent with improving the long term sustainability of the business
All Energy’s innovative cable trailers are self-loading, negating the need for cable drum cranage. They can also be joined, making trefoil cable lay a single pass operation. With capacity for up to 20 tonne cable drums, they are ideal for long runs; and the company is continually investing in new equipment, in many cases custom-designed to improve productivity and safety.
Recent projects undertaken by the team at All Energy
UGL – White rocks solar to wind farm trenching and cable install
CPP – High voltage and earthing cable trenching, Williamsdale Solar Farm Project
Zenviron – Trenching and specialist plant hire, Sapphire Wind Farm
Decmil – Trenching, screening, backfill and compaction, Sunraysia Solar Farm
Beon – Trenching, cable laying including joining, backfill and compaction, Yatpool Solar Farm
For more information about All Energy Contracting and the range of services they provide, head to http://www.allenergyco.com.au
This partner content is provided by All Energy Contracting. For more information visit http://www.allenergyco.com.au