Australian Hydrogen Forum 2019
September 18 - September 20
Australian Hydrogen Forum 2019 taking place 18 – 20 September in Sydney, will bring together key stakeholders from all key players in a possible future hydrogen industry, it’s your best opportunity in 2019 to engage directly with potential hydrogen buyers, infrastructure, energy and tech companies that are designing the supply chain and the government agencies supporting development.
Going beyond ‘why hydrogen and why now?’ the day one content is focused on giving attendees an accurate big picture of key issues defining the progress of hydrogen. The agenda will explore federal and state policy, insight into progress in countries such as Germany, the UK, export markets such as South Korea and Japan, and the role of the financial community in supporting hydrogen projects through this germination phase.
Day two will focus on the more nuanced technical and commercial challenges that need to be overcome to ensure hydrogen can be produced economically, and at a price that end-users will accept.
Some of the keynote speakers include:
- Alan Finkel, Chief Scientist, Australian Government
- Stuart Hawksworth, President, International Association for Hydrogen Safety
- Alberto Litta, EVP, Head of Engineering and Design, ENGIE – BU Hydrogen (France)
- Shunsuke Sakuma, General Manager of Hydrogen Engineering Australia, Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Keith Owen, Head of Systems Development and Energy Strategy, Northern Gas Networks (UK)
- Martin Hablutzel, Head of Strategy, Siemens Australia
- Felicity Underhill, General Manager Hydrogen, Origin Energy
- Ben Wilson, Chief Executive Officer, AGIG
- Claire Johnson, Co-Founder & CEO of data analytics start-up, Hydrolytics
Register with VIP code ‘EM10’ to save 10 per cent off the registration fee.