Australian Domestic Gas Outlook 2024
March 25, 2024 - March 28, 2024
The Australian Domestic Gas Outlook (ADGO) conference brings together the who’s who of the industry, for high-level discussions articulating future directions.
It’s where you can engage with and hear from senior leaders from the length of the gas value chain, including gas producers, pipeline operators, retailers, end-users, regulators and policymakers.
The 2024 edition will be the 11th annual and we are looking forward to some valuable presentations as well at the networking this event is known for. Plus, we’ll be running the ADGO Women in Energy breakfast for all attendees.
Don’t miss your opportunity to hear from influential industry leaders, and be part of the conversation shaping the future of the industry.
Headline speakers include:
- Anna Brakey, Commissioner, Chair East Coast Gas Market Board, Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC)
- Ian Davies, Chief Executive Officer, Senex Energy
- Jim Cox, Deputy Chair, Australian Energy Regulator (AER)
- Stephen Harty, Chief Executive Officer, GLNG Operations, Santos GLNG
- Adam Watson, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, APA Group
- Samantha McCulloch, Chief Executive, Australian Energy Producers
- Jane Norman, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Cooper
- Mark Hatfield, Managing Director, Australia, Chevron
- Rochelle Macdonald, Executive GM, Operations, Squadron Energy
- Varun Gujral, Chief Executive Officer, Asia Pacific GEMS, ENGIE
- David Berman, Commercial Director, ExxonMobil Australia
- Paul Broad, former MD of Snowy and EnergyAustralia, currently Managing Director, McCloy Group
- Melissa Perrow, General Manager Energy, Brickworks Building Products
- Phaedra Deckart, Chief Executive Officer, Tas Gas
- Joel Fitzgibbon, Special Counsel, CMAX Advisory
View all speakers here.
Why you need to attend ADGO in 2024
- Get a vital insight into how the sector is adjusting to the ‘new normal’ of the Code, ADGSM and Safeguard Mechanism
- Independent perspectives from respected analysts, including Macquarie, EnergyQuest, Energy Edge, Thomson Reuters, Barrenjoey, Rystad and S&P Global Commodity Insights
- Unrivalled networking with senior representatives of all parts of the domestic gas supply chain
- Hear from the regulators and those implementing policy to understand how the legal compliance environment will evolve
- Examine how the gas sector can find ways to win over the public and politicians
Register with VIP code ‘EM10’ to save 10% off the registration fee for Energy Magazine readers. Book online here or call +61 (0)2 9977 0565.