Energy Networks Australia has begun a new Affiliate Program for businesses, government bodies, academia and supply chain partners.
Affiliate benefits include:
- Daily Energy News Brief – an early morning media report (before 8am workdays) summarising energy-related news from the previous 24-hours, covering national and state press and broadcast news
- Access to workshops and webinars in response to emerging issues, keeping you abreast of relevant events as and when they happen
- Attendance for two at Energy Networks Australia’s Annual Dinner, an exclusive, invitation-only event offering networking opportunities with leaders and senior stakeholders in the energy and political sectors
- The official Energy Networks Australia Affiliate image to display on your website
- Your business listed as an Affiliate on the Energy Networks Australia website with a hyperlink to your website
- Member rates to exclusive Energy Networks Australia events, including:
- Energy Networks Australia’s biennial national conference, the pre-eminent industry event showcasing top-tier international and domestic speakers, captains of industry, thought leaders, influencers and expert panels
- Annual Regulation Seminar – in Brisbane, preceding the ACCC/AER Regulatory Conference
- Future Grid Seminar – held biennially
- Gas Seminar – held biennially.
The Affiliate Program prospectus and application form can be downloaded here.