AGL has successfully secured the right to develop, own and operate a 250-megawatt pumped hydro energy storage project at...
Construction on the Solar Energy Transformation Program (SETuP), the largest rollout of solar in remote Australian communities, is now...
Plans have been released for a proposed 500MW (AC) utility-scale solar photovoltaic and battery storage plant near Robertstown in...
ElectraNet has completed its $30 million 30MW/8MWh grid-scale battery at the Dalrymple substation on South Australia’s Yorke Peninsula, which...
Horizon Power is installing and integrating a new power station facility in Western Australia to expand its battery storage...
Read the latest issue online
- #hydro power, and the role it will play in Australia’s #energy system, has moved to the front and centre of mind of… https://t.co/LM9MQ1FOh9 about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
- While #SolarEnergy uptake across Australia continues to grow at an impressive rate, 80% of Australian households ar… https://t.co/bjTeoLumau about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Why wait for a cyber catastrophe to prepare for a cyber attack? Matt Chambers and Georgina Crundell from… https://t.co/haNcImA7Uj 03:30:00 PM May 20, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Chief Executive of @Electranet_CL Steve Masters explains why an interconnector between South Australia and New Sou… https://t.co/jDDDwd8o8a 02:45:00 PM May 20, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Three incidents of South Australian farmers hitting electrical infrastructure poles while operating tractors have a… https://t.co/cQ6GnOdjn4 01:58:48 PM May 16, 2019 from TweetDeck
May 27 - May 30
May 30 - May 31
June 11 - June 14
June 13 - June 14