From 20–21 August at Swissôtel in Sydney, Australia’s leading experts across the utility and infrastructure sectors will assemble to...
A study by L.E.K. Consulting has found that new mobility innovations could benefit GDP and employment, with electric and...
Construction on the Solar Energy Transformation Program (SETuP), the largest rollout of solar in remote Australian communities, is now...
Plans have been released for a proposed 500MW (AC) utility-scale solar photovoltaic and battery storage plant near Robertstown in...
ElectraNet has completed its $30 million 30MW/8MWh grid-scale battery at the Dalrymple substation on South Australia’s Yorke Peninsula, which...
Horizon Power is installing and integrating a new power station facility in Western Australia to expand its battery storage...
Read the latest issue online
- EnergyAustralia has announced its new fast-start gas generator at its Hallett power station is on track to provide… https://t.co/YVZH1Y79Xg about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Clean Energy Regulator has announced that the next Emissions Reduction Fund auction will be held on 25–26 March… https://t.co/R75grbFJTZ about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator’s (AEMO) virtual power plant (VPP) trial is performing strongly and is showin… https://t.co/llwd7E8Bf8 about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Global recruitment firm Robert Walters has released its salary expectations for Australian professionals in 2020, w… https://t.co/Aoxtv1Uda9 about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Two new reports have found that wholesale gas and electricity prices are at the lowest they’ve been since 2017 and… https://t.co/8jLWZTSPdq about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
November 21 - November 22
December 3 - December 4
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020