The ACCC has released a new Electricity Retail Code which energy retailers in South East Queensland, New South Wales...
by Simona Tomevska, Stakeholder Engagement Manager, Energy and Electrotechnology, Standards Australia Standards Australia has several national committees developing Australian...
Standards Australia have responded to feedback on its draft standard for inverter-connected batteries. When Standards Australia published its draft...
Read the latest issue online
- Construction of the $276 million, 180MW Berrybank #wind Farm is now underway in Victoria https://t.co/Sq1EKmclCG https://t.co/fR7VdAGeN2 about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The @aergovau has published its retail #Energy market performance data from Queensland, South Australia, NSW, the A… https://t.co/lqfahAaoAp about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Energy infrastructure company, @JemenaLtd , will purchase the Roma North Processing Facility and Pipeline from… https://t.co/QYTR6TeKYC 04:30:37 PM June 24, 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @AESAlliance: Looking beyond lithium batteries: innovation in #energystorage via @AusEnergyMag @VeoliaANZ https://t.co/5DYhohZqEB 08:13:37 AM June 24, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- The Western Australian Government has announced two new appointments to Synergy’s Board https://t.co/VM5G86rzRV https://t.co/kmjUqmIi2g 04:27:55 PM June 21, 2019 from TweetDeck