A new consumer code for retailers of products such as generation systems, energy storage systems, electrical vehicle charging and...
by Simona Tomevska, Stakeholder Engagement Manager, Energy and Electrotechnology, Standards Australia Standards Australia has several national committees developing Australian...
Standards Australia have responded to feedback on its draft standard for inverter-connected batteries. When Standards Australia published its draft...
Read the latest issue online
- RT @EECouncil: Great interview with EEC CEO @lukemenzel in the September issue of @AusEnergyMag on the Council's first ten years, and why w… 08:21:18 AM August 19, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- RT @CSIRO: How can we achieve net zero emissions by 2060 while maintaining living standards? Our #AusOutlook2019 report found that the el… 08:19:07 AM August 19, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- The @CERegulator has opened the latest round of Emissions Reduction Fund, a fund which intends to support new energ… https://t.co/QdFmPYvkvF 07:35:00 AM July 31, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Virtual Power Plant in South Australia is now delivering energy to more than 1100 local residents #Tesla… https://t.co/QPstlMlpjw 08:00:01 AM July 30, 2019 from TweetDeck
- . @ARENA_aus is currently accepting applications from #energy innovators developing projects for the next A-Lab inn… https://t.co/1ynczqn5yX 04:10:23 PM July 29, 2019 from TweetDeck