The International Energy Agency (IEA) has released its flagship publication, The World Energy Outlook 2019, which explores the impact...
The Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) has made a submission to the NSW Legislative Assembly Committee on Environment and...
Over the second half of October, almost 300 Darwin-based Power and Water Corporation employees will undertake a total of...
Under new legislation, introduced to Parliament by the Victorian Government, electrical line workers will soon be protected by a...
by Simona Tomevska, Stakeholder Engagement Manager, Energy and Electrotechnology, Standards Australia Standards Australia has several national committees developing Australian...
Standards Australia have responded to feedback on its draft standard for inverter-connected batteries. When Standards Australia published its draft...
Read the latest issue online
- EnergyAustralia has announced its new fast-start gas generator at its Hallett power station is on track to provide… https://t.co/YVZH1Y79Xg 01:02:00 PM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Clean Energy Regulator has announced that the next Emissions Reduction Fund auction will be held on 25–26 March… https://t.co/R75grbFJTZ 12:02:00 PM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator’s (AEMO) virtual power plant (VPP) trial is performing strongly and is showin… https://t.co/llwd7E8Bf8 11:01:00 AM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Global recruitment firm Robert Walters has released its salary expectations for Australian professionals in 2020, w… https://t.co/Aoxtv1Uda9 10:00:00 AM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Two new reports have found that wholesale gas and electricity prices are at the lowest they’ve been since 2017 and… https://t.co/8jLWZTSPdq 09:30:00 AM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
November 21 - November 22
December 3 - December 4
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020