AS/NZS 2290.3:2018, Electrical equipment for coal mines – Introduction, inspection and maintenance, Part 3: Gas detecting and monitoring equipment...
by Simona Tomevska, Stakeholder Engagement Manager, Energy and Electrotechnology, Standards Australia Standards Australia has several national committees developing Australian...
Standards Australia have responded to feedback on its draft standard for inverter-connected batteries. When Standards Australia published its draft...
Read the latest issue online
- @EnergyAustralia and https://t.co/SDsPChLzAI have unveiled the selection of potential technology and an engineering… https://t.co/eMMfvPMdNO about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to EnergyAustralia
- A 105kW Tesla battery owned and operated by @westernpowerwa and @SynergyEnergy and connected to the grid in Meadow… https://t.co/aRtTSYoYCn about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck
- @HydroTasmania has released its financial results for 2017-18 showing an extremely productive year.https://t.co/Iv3xNUEB34 about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to HydroTasmania
- A new $15 million Victorian microgrid project will enable small to large businesses in the Latrobe Valley to cut th… https://t.co/nPFOlx7f7f 11:41:16 AM October 17, 2018 from TweetDeck
- ARENA will help build the $1.74 million Australian first Business Renewables Centre that will make it easier for Au… https://t.co/Y7zcVPz1Pe 10:10:17 AM October 17, 2018 from TweetDeck