The Queensland Government has released its Electric Vehicle Strategy, a nation-leading strategy detailing how the state can capture the...
Tesla, the company installing the world’s largest lithium ion battery in South Australia, has reported that construction is 50...
WestWind has lodged a planning application to the Victorian Government for the construction of Australia’s biggest wind farm, consisting...
Two feasibility studies into expanding two hydro-electric power stations in Tasmania, and exploring the potential to develop significant pumped...
The South Australian Government has awarded the tender to develop the Gillman industrial precinct which will include a waste-to-energy...
Read the latest issue online
- A study of Lithgow’s potential energy recovery project indicates it will boost the local economy.… https://t.co/BLCpltE4M6 11:16:23 AM January 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Denham to host new hydrogen power solution. https://t.co/UCJmwmEg1s https://t.co/8czYHLivCe 07:45:00 AM January 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- United Energy completes successful powerline safety technology trial. https://t.co/2F20BsxlKA https://t.co/ilDE9pk20E 07:35:00 AM January 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Brisbane’s 47-year-old transmission line gets a makeover. https://w https://t.co/ahZ1ETOAMr https://t.co/tj6oA3fAFm 11:31:23 AM January 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Aurora launches new energy usage app. https://t.co/sXse2HA7LV https://t.co/shwOKEClk5 11:26:14 AM January 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
March 11 - March 13
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm