Genex Power has proposed the addition of a 150MW capacity wind farm to its solar plus pumped hydro Kidston...
Horizon Power is installing and integrating a new power station facility in Western Australia to expand its battery storage...
The independent Energy Security Board (ESB) has released the first public consultation paper for the National Energy Guarantee (NEG)...
Essential Energy is introducing new pole inspection technology to improve work practices, productivity, and employee health and safety. The...
Read the latest issue online
- South Australian electricity prices set to fall in 2020, according to reports from the Australian Energy Regulator… https://t.co/JMt4jS5rds 07:48:00 AM February 14, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Perth residents can now participate in an Australian-first PowerBank battery storage trial, facilitated by Synergy… https://t.co/8BVpXqcEQR 07:50:00 AM February 13, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Power outages across Sydney are continuing following a week of wild weather across the state.… https://t.co/dqPY9r1hQt 12:05:58 PM February 12, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Federal Government has announced a $10 million Supporting Reliable Energy Infrastructure program for Queensland… https://t.co/HeB0prOp57 07:46:00 AM February 11, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Construction has begun on the Gangarri project, Shell’s 120MW large-scale solar farm in Wandoan, South West Queensl… https://t.co/Ulq9t7DuD6 12:07:38 PM February 10, 2020 from TweetDeck
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
March 11 - March 13
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm