An Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) funded study by the Australian National University (ANU) has identified over 22,000 sites...
The South Australian Government has awarded the tender to develop the Gillman industrial precinct which will include a waste-to-energy...
The Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) has made a draft rule to encourage innovation and competition in ‘behind the...
Read the latest issue online
- . @EnergyAustralia is tapping into the best minds from across the globe to accelerate the development of high impac… https://t.co/ZcwXFYYZoU about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The @CSIRO has now completed its second Australian National Outlook process https://t.co/8oc5GZXnkv https://t.co/zP0tIDYe5t about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck
- For the past ten years, the @EECouncil has been changing the way Australian governments and energy providers approa… https://t.co/EmuWjahjq3 08:00:00 AM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @VSUNEnergy: Australia is one of the fastest growing #energystorage markets in the world, with technology such as the #VRFB being develo… 04:23:08 PM August 22, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- . @powerlinkqld has commenced a $6 million maintenance project on a transmission line in Far North Queensland… https://t.co/0C5wnqkNmo 08:00:00 AM August 22, 2019 from TweetDeck