As the costs to develop new renewable generation continue to tumble, many market analysts predict that Australia will be...
by Simon Vardy, Managing Director, Accenture Australia’s Utilities Strategy Practice2019 was another tumultuous year for the energy industry in Australia. Consumer focus...
Origin will nationally rollout its demand management trial, using artificial intelligence to shift energy usage to different times of...
With electricity bills in Australia on the rise, the supply side of the energy market – and how to...
A $10.6 million renewable energy generation system at Sydney Water’s Bondi pumping station will soon be storing renewable energy...
Enova Community Energy, Australia’s first community-owned renewable energy retailer, is providing sustainable, clean energy for more than 5000 NSW...
Clean Energy Council Chief Executive, Kane Thornton, has released a suite of policy recommendations and encouraged all political parties...
Read the latest issue online
- Denham to host new hydrogen power solution. https://t.co/UCJmwmEg1s https://t.co/8czYHLivCe 07:45:00 AM January 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- United Energy completes successful powerline safety technology trial. https://t.co/2F20BsxlKA https://t.co/ilDE9pk20E 07:35:00 AM January 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Brisbane’s 47-year-old transmission line gets a makeover. https://w https://t.co/ahZ1ETOAMr https://t.co/tj6oA3fAFm 11:31:23 AM January 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Aurora launches new energy usage app. https://t.co/sXse2HA7LV https://t.co/shwOKEClk5 11:26:14 AM January 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Energy Consumers Australia’s inaugural CEO to step down. https://t.co/lHhxEPiAH3 https://t.co/xztf2SHLTC 11:21:12 AM January 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
March 11 - March 13
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm