In a matter of years, data has transformed from an intermittent input to a real-time resource — and utilities...
Elisa Iannunzio, , Batteries & Storage, Energy Networks, IOT Internet of Things, Microgrids, News, Projects, Renewables, Secure Energy, Smart Energy, Smart Grid, Solar, 0
ARENA will provide $370,000 in funding for a feasibility study into a ‘virtual microgrid’ for the Latrobe Valley. The...
Lauren Cella, , Batteries & Storage, Electricity, Events, IOT Internet of Things, News, Policy, Renewables, Smart Energy, Solar, 0
It’s a new year, and the solar and storage industry is already gearing up for The Smart Energy Conference...
Read the latest issue online
- RT @EECouncil: Great interview with EEC CEO @lukemenzel in the September issue of @AusEnergyMag on the Council's first ten years, and why w… 08:21:18 AM August 19, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- RT @CSIRO: How can we achieve net zero emissions by 2060 while maintaining living standards? Our #AusOutlook2019 report found that the el… 08:19:07 AM August 19, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- The @CERegulator has opened the latest round of Emissions Reduction Fund, a fund which intends to support new energ… https://t.co/QdFmPYvkvF 07:35:00 AM July 31, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Virtual Power Plant in South Australia is now delivering energy to more than 1100 local residents #Tesla… https://t.co/QPstlMlpjw 08:00:01 AM July 30, 2019 from TweetDeck
- . @ARENA_aus is currently accepting applications from #energy innovators developing projects for the next A-Lab inn… https://t.co/1ynczqn5yX 04:10:23 PM July 29, 2019 from TweetDeck