In a matter of years, data has transformed from an intermittent input to a real-time resource — and utilities...
Elisa Iannunzio, , Batteries & Storage, Energy Networks, IOT Internet of Things, Microgrids, News, Projects, Renewables, Secure Energy, Smart Energy, Smart Grid, Solar, 0
ARENA will provide $370,000 in funding for a feasibility study into a ‘virtual microgrid’ for the Latrobe Valley. The...
Lauren Cella, , Batteries & Storage, Electricity, Events, IOT Internet of Things, News, Policy, Renewables, Smart Energy, Solar, 0
It’s a new year, and the solar and storage industry is already gearing up for The Smart Energy Conference...
Read the latest issue online
- Construction of the $276 million, 180MW Berrybank #wind Farm is now underway in Victoria https://t.co/Sq1EKmclCG https://t.co/fR7VdAGeN2 about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The @aergovau has published its retail #Energy market performance data from Queensland, South Australia, NSW, the A… https://t.co/lqfahAaoAp about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Energy infrastructure company, @JemenaLtd , will purchase the Roma North Processing Facility and Pipeline from… https://t.co/QYTR6TeKYC 04:30:37 PM June 24, 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @AESAlliance: Looking beyond lithium batteries: innovation in #energystorage via @AusEnergyMag @VeoliaANZ https://t.co/5DYhohZqEB 08:13:37 AM June 24, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- The Western Australian Government has announced two new appointments to Synergy’s Board https://t.co/VM5G86rzRV https://t.co/kmjUqmIi2g 04:27:55 PM June 21, 2019 from TweetDeck