Over the last few years there has been a lot of focus on internet of things (IoT), machine learning...
Australia is set to become the world’s largest gas exporter by 2020, yet the industry faces the ever-increasing threat...
In a matter of years, data has transformed from an intermittent input to a real-time resource — and utilities...
ARENA will provide $370,000 in funding for a feasibility study into a ‘virtual microgrid’ for the Latrobe Valley. The...
It’s a new year, and the solar and storage industry is already gearing up for The Smart Energy Conference...
Read the latest issue online
- The connected worker: will automation completely replace people or create new employment opportunities?… https://t.co/nt5dN0yLTb about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck
- WA’s regional electricity provider Horizon Power recently announced the replacement of part of its poles and wires… https://t.co/5jixI0WqeU about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Get ready for EN2020 in Brisbane https://t.co/kCOaCkAyTD https://t.co/lfqfQ0YdsS about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Turning up the heat on the energy industry https://t.co/f4rranen2Z https://t.co/TbvyGWg9Zn about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Energy Charter’s first independent review leads to clear recommendations https://t.co/gKCUb80DOl https://t.co/xP3HnycaM4 01:24:38 PM December 04, 2019 from TweetDeck
February 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - February 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020
June 2, 2020 - June 4, 2020