A new report from the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) highlights the role demand response played in improving energy...
The Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) has made a final rule to improve the transparency and consistency of information...
Government and industry leaders have welcomed the findings of the Finkel Report, commenting that its recommendations were necessary to...
Read the latest issue online
- Plans for an energy from waste facility proposed for Sydney’s west has been rejected, with concern for health and t… https://t.co/1SBsYQE7wq about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck
- A report has confirmed that privately-owned distribution networks were responsible for the widespread outages acros… https://t.co/loUqQSJ7gX 12:15:39 PM July 20, 2018 from TweetDeck
- A bid has been made for a Future Batteries Industries Cooperative Research Centre (CRC), headquartered in Perth.… https://t.co/s11xlJONzB 12:12:11 PM July 20, 2018 from TweetDeck
- Geelong is becoming increasingly sustainable, with solar projects being funded for an aged care centre and vulnerab… https://t.co/GZjS1AXBSJ 12:06:33 PM July 20, 2018 from TweetDeck
- Australia is aiming to increase renewable electricity generation to 33GW hours by 2020, with hydroelectric power st… https://t.co/abskW5lxma 12:03:45 PM July 20, 2018 from TweetDeck