Australia is set to become the world’s largest gas exporter by 2020, yet the industry faces the ever-increasing threat...
Origin will nationally rollout its demand management trial, using artificial intelligence to shift energy usage to different times of...
With electricity bills in Australia on the rise, the supply side of the energy market – and how to...
The Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) has made a final rule to improve the transparency and consistency of information...
Government and industry leaders have welcomed the findings of the Finkel Report, commenting that its recommendations were necessary to...
Read the latest issue online
- EnergyAustralia has announced its new fast-start gas generator at its Hallett power station is on track to provide… https://t.co/YVZH1Y79Xg about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Clean Energy Regulator has announced that the next Emissions Reduction Fund auction will be held on 25–26 March… https://t.co/R75grbFJTZ about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator’s (AEMO) virtual power plant (VPP) trial is performing strongly and is showin… https://t.co/llwd7E8Bf8 about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Global recruitment firm Robert Walters has released its salary expectations for Australian professionals in 2020, w… https://t.co/Aoxtv1Uda9 about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Two new reports have found that wholesale gas and electricity prices are at the lowest they’ve been since 2017 and… https://t.co/8jLWZTSPdq about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
November 21 - November 22
December 3 - December 4
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020