A new report from the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) highlights the role demand response played in improving energy...
The Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) has made a final rule to improve the transparency and consistency of information...
Government and industry leaders have welcomed the findings of the Finkel Report, commenting that its recommendations were necessary to...
Read the latest issue online
- @EnergyAustralia and https://t.co/SDsPChLzAI have unveiled the selection of potential technology and an engineering… https://t.co/eMMfvPMdNO about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to EnergyAustralia
- A 105kW Tesla battery owned and operated by @westernpowerwa and @SynergyEnergy and connected to the grid in Meadow… https://t.co/aRtTSYoYCn about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck
- @HydroTasmania has released its financial results for 2017-18 showing an extremely productive year.https://t.co/Iv3xNUEB34 about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to HydroTasmania
- A new $15 million Victorian microgrid project will enable small to large businesses in the Latrobe Valley to cut th… https://t.co/nPFOlx7f7f 11:41:16 AM October 17, 2018 from TweetDeck
- ARENA will help build the $1.74 million Australian first Business Renewables Centre that will make it easier for Au… https://t.co/Y7zcVPz1Pe 10:10:17 AM October 17, 2018 from TweetDeck