Sometimes, the best way to understand the threat cyber attackers can pose is by taking a closer look at...
by Graeme Pyper, Cyber Security, Thales Australia As information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) continue to converge in...
by Graeme Pyper, Cyber Security, Thales Australia Protecting the Australian energy sector against increasingly sophisticated cyber threats is a...
by Graeme Pyper, Cyber Security, Thales Australia Cyber resilience is a challenge for all organisations, but, due to its...
by Graeme Pyper, Cyber Security, Thales Australia The threat of cyber-attacks on power infrastructure is a cause for global...
The Energy Security Board (ESB) has been tasked with providing advice on the implementation of interim measures to preserve...
Deloitte has released a new report revealing that retail power providers are not responding to the threat of disruption...
Read the latest issue online
- Here, we take a look at how the COVID-19 crisis has unfolded and impacted the energy sector, and look ahead to som… https://t.co/vAqzHhdfzm about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Lisa Nicks has been an ERP sales manager for over 24 years, which means she can spot which vendors have true born-i… https://t.co/ZrF755oln9 03:17:10 PM May 25, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Kalgoorlie-Boulder will soon be home to the region’s first 464 kilowatt hour community battery, with construction e… https://t.co/RjZY3Icnjg 02:31:57 PM May 25, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The $450 million Silverton Wind Farm, located in New South Wales’ Barrier Ranges, is now complete and generating at… https://t.co/cQG2xiJmJa 12:52:39 PM May 25, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Federal Government has released its Technology Investment Roadmap discussion paper, which lays out a plan to he… https://t.co/y5uv0dZ3yK 11:08:00 AM May 22, 2020 from TweetDeck
May 28 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
September 21 @ 8:00 am - September 24 @ 5:00 pm
September 23 - September 24
September 29 - September 30
October 21 - October 22