Australia is set to become the world’s largest gas exporter by 2020, yet the industry faces the ever-increasing threat...
Utility Journalist, , Big Data, Electricity, Energy Networks, IOT Internet of Things, Partner Solutions, Professional Services, Smart Energy, Smart Grid, Smart Meters, Software, 0
In a matter of years, data has transformed from an intermittent input to a real-time resource — and utilities...
Elisa Iannunzio, , Automation, Big Data, Demand Management, Electricity, Energy Efficiency, Energy Networks, Features, Interviews, Retail, Smart Energy, 0
With electricity bills in Australia on the rise, the supply side of the energy market – and how to...
Read the latest issue online
- EnergyAustralia has announced its new fast-start gas generator at its Hallett power station is on track to provide… https://t.co/YVZH1Y79Xg 01:02:00 PM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Clean Energy Regulator has announced that the next Emissions Reduction Fund auction will be held on 25–26 March… https://t.co/R75grbFJTZ 12:02:00 PM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator’s (AEMO) virtual power plant (VPP) trial is performing strongly and is showin… https://t.co/llwd7E8Bf8 11:01:00 AM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Global recruitment firm Robert Walters has released its salary expectations for Australian professionals in 2020, w… https://t.co/Aoxtv1Uda9 10:00:00 AM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Two new reports have found that wholesale gas and electricity prices are at the lowest they’ve been since 2017 and… https://t.co/8jLWZTSPdq 09:30:00 AM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
November 21 - November 22
December 3 - December 4
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020