Australia is set to become the world’s largest gas exporter by 2020, yet the industry faces the ever-increasing threat...
Elisa Iannunzio, , Automation, Big Data, Demand Management, Electricity, Energy Efficiency, Energy Networks, Features, Interviews, Retail, Smart Energy, 0
With electricity bills in Australia on the rise, the supply side of the energy market – and how to...
Utility Journalist, , Asset Management, Automation, Electricity, Features, Renewables, Smart Energy, 0
by Miranda Taylor, CEO, National Energy Resources Australia (NERA) While transitioning towards a low carbon economy, Australia’s energy sector...
Read the latest issue online
- Nominations have now opened for the 2020 Surat Basin Energy Awards. https://t.co/q1nOUfhDhq https://t.co/oXNnXdOG1t about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The energy industry has discussed support for bushfire-affected communities at an Electricity Sector Bushfire Respo… https://t.co/AmhJA6O1eQ about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) has recently made two new executive appointments to commence in 2020… https://t.co/w0g7HNBO8j about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has launched a newly redeveloped website to help unlock new value for… https://t.co/liTssybGwb 02:49:27 PM January 23, 2020 from TweetDeck
- A study of Lithgow’s potential energy recovery project indicates it will boost the local economy.… https://t.co/BLCpltE4M6 11:16:23 AM January 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
March 11 - March 13
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm