Australia is set to become the world’s largest gas exporter by 2020, yet the industry faces the ever-increasing threat...
Elisa Iannunzio, , Automation, Big Data, Demand Management, Electricity, Energy Efficiency, Energy Networks, Features, Interviews, Retail, Smart Energy, 0
With electricity bills in Australia on the rise, the supply side of the energy market – and how to...
Utility Journalist, , Asset Management, Automation, Electricity, Features, Renewables, Smart Energy, 0
by Miranda Taylor, CEO, National Energy Resources Australia (NERA) While transitioning towards a low carbon economy, Australia’s energy sector...
Read the latest issue online
- Harnessing the power of the sun isn’t just for beach babes. https://t.co/80Gx8phbL4 https://t.co/TJ0QH5Cwbb about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The energy impact of big data https://t.co/6jeuAjk1vB https://t.co/BVSCS5DbOk about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck
- ESB to provide reliability advice and security measures https://t.co/TSmtpFRt1d https://t.co/oILeNOJfgj 03:48:31 PM December 09, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Cattle Hill Wind Farm now generating https://t.co/dkr7IaTVgP https://t.co/4MoWszT7KI 03:41:43 PM December 09, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Electricity prices set to fall https://t.co/KDERtpSSER https://t.co/gW1itUjekb 03:30:19 PM December 09, 2019 from TweetDeck
February 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - February 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020
June 2, 2020 - June 4, 2020