by Michael Paparo, Policy Manager, Standards Australia As electricity network owners face increasing cyber security threats, standards have a...
Throughout Australia, NOJA Power’s OSM Recloser has become the trusted name in bushfire mitigation technology. Collaboration between the Brisbane-based manufacturer...
Powerlink Queensland has completed a $10 million project replacing 3.8km of parallel transmission lines to ensure the safe, reliable...
Essential Energy is introducing new pole inspection technology to improve work practices, productivity, and employee health and safety. The...
Read the latest issue online
- Nominations have now opened for the 2020 Surat Basin Energy Awards. https://t.co/q1nOUfhDhq https://t.co/oXNnXdOG1t 02:57:19 PM January 24, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The energy industry has discussed support for bushfire-affected communities at an Electricity Sector Bushfire Respo… https://t.co/AmhJA6O1eQ 02:35:28 PM January 24, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) has recently made two new executive appointments to commence in 2020… https://t.co/w0g7HNBO8j 02:25:01 PM January 24, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has launched a newly redeveloped website to help unlock new value for… https://t.co/liTssybGwb 02:49:27 PM January 23, 2020 from TweetDeck
- A study of Lithgow’s potential energy recovery project indicates it will boost the local economy.… https://t.co/BLCpltE4M6 11:16:23 AM January 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
March 11 - March 13
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm