The Australian Energy Regulator (AER) will allow TasNetworks to recover $736.1 million from its transmission customers and $1276.4 million...
Elisa Iannunzio, , Electricity, Energy Efficiency, Energy Networks, News, Renewables, Retail, Smart Energy, Spotlight, Sustainability, 0
by Simon Vardy, Managing Director, Accenture Australia’s Utilities Strategy Practice2019 was another tumultuous year for the energy industry in Australia. Consumer focus...
Read the latest issue online
- Denham to host new hydrogen power solution. https://t.co/UCJmwmEg1s https://t.co/8czYHLivCe 07:45:00 AM January 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- United Energy completes successful powerline safety technology trial. https://t.co/2F20BsxlKA https://t.co/ilDE9pk20E 07:35:00 AM January 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Brisbane’s 47-year-old transmission line gets a makeover. https://w https://t.co/ahZ1ETOAMr https://t.co/tj6oA3fAFm 11:31:23 AM January 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Aurora launches new energy usage app. https://t.co/sXse2HA7LV https://t.co/shwOKEClk5 11:26:14 AM January 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Energy Consumers Australia’s inaugural CEO to step down. https://t.co/lHhxEPiAH3 https://t.co/xztf2SHLTC 11:21:12 AM January 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
March 11 - March 13
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm