Federal Energy Minister Angus Taylor says Australians should be outraged at AGL’s announcement of a $537 million half-yearly net...
by Andrew Perry, NextGen Executive, EnergyAustralia It might seem counterintuitive that a large energy business like EnergyAustralia would make...
by Oliver Williams, Policy Adviser, Australian Energy Council The consumer data right is coming. The implementation for the banking...
With electricity bills in Australia on the rise, the supply side of the energy market – and how to...
Enova Community Energy, Australia’s first community-owned renewable energy retailer, is providing sustainable, clean energy for more than 5000 NSW...
Read the latest issue online
- A new Grattan Institute report has found the common argument that the intermittent nature of renewables is responsi… https://t.co/2Nu3xGXs4r 11:15:00 AM February 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Coalition Government has released a National Resources Statement, outlining how the Government will attract inv… https://t.co/IfPsug1FNS 10:49:34 AM February 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Ergon Energy crews have restored power to all electrically safe properties affected by the devastating floods in th… https://t.co/tW7KK19Ug4 10:45:58 AM February 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Exploratory works for the Snowy 2.0 project have been approved by the NSW State Government. https://t.co/1Hmgikxx3E https://t.co/JNpYganMqK 11:03:54 AM February 12, 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @UtilityMag: @ErgonEnergy has finalised plans to restore power to 80 per cent of customers impacted by flooding in Far North Queensland… 01:24:06 PM February 08, 2019 from TweetDeck
March 4 - March 7
March 13 - March 15