Victorian electricity and gas retailer, Sumo Gas, has been authorised to retail gas by the Australian Energy Regulator (AER)...
by Simon Vardy, Managing Director, Accenture Australia’s Utilities Strategy Practice2019 was another tumultuous year for the energy industry in Australia. Consumer focus...
by Andrew Perry, NextGen Executive, EnergyAustralia It might seem counterintuitive that a large energy business like EnergyAustralia would make...
Read the latest issue online
- Thirteen of Victoria’s water corporations have formed Zero Emissions Water Ltd (ZEW), which will be used to purchas… https://t.co/jqXAYKJL1S about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Renewable Energy company, @Genex_Power Power has appointed a preferred EPC contractor for its 50MW Jemalong Solar P… https://t.co/oCnRVDq2qN 08:57:32 AM April 24, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Australian Energy Market Commission ( @the_AEMC ) will conduct a hearing on 7 May regarding the arbitration and inf… https://t.co/TVCb04MrVF 10:57:06 AM April 23, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Australian Bank @Westpac has signed a power purchase agreement (PPA) with Bomen Solar Farm to source 63 gigawatt-ho… https://t.co/OPu22I9paS 10:49:19 AM April 23, 2019 from TweetDeck
- What does the future hold for gas markets? #gas #AusEnergyMag https://t.co/BG1W0RBuj3 https://t.co/yeG3mxsi5U 03:40:42 PM April 17, 2019 from TweetDeck