The Coalition Government has provided a $4.7 million boost to innovation and science links with China, with a focus...
While inaction from some governments has held back investment in the energy sector, Simon Holmes à Court argues that...
In partnership with the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO), the Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) has awarded $9.41 million...
Csaba Szabo, ABB Australia’s HV and MV motor and generators product manager, explains how synchronous condensers are making a major...
The debate surrounding Australia’s energy policy is fractured but valuable opportunities in the new energy future await if the industry...
Read the latest issue online
- Maintaining the spark: Why upgrading electricity infrastructure matters https://t.co/61J5t25tl7 https://t.co/hC7hCoe4wx 08:07:00 AM December 06, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Missing blueprint key to ensuring australia’s successful energy transition https://t.co/kttvoinQ4d https://t.co/NIkNcWcBEN 08:00:00 AM December 06, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Ensuring safe and reliable electricity is delivered to customers through the hotter months can be challenging, with… https://t.co/sBkc7A9j1d 07:57:00 AM December 06, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Epho receives funding for innovative new solar PV system https://t.co/ZfxZzM1h0R https://t.co/nCiOOux9Lc 07:30:00 AM December 06, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The connected worker: will automation completely replace people or create new employment opportunities?… https://t.co/nt5dN0yLTb 08:22:00 AM December 05, 2019 from TweetDeck
February 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - February 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020
June 2, 2020 - June 4, 2020