Goldwind Australia has successfully installed the first Goldwind wind turbine at Stockyard Hill Wind Farm. The wind turbine is...
Csaba Szabo, ABB Australia’s HV and MV motor and generators product manager, explains how synchronous condensers are making a major...
The debate surrounding Australia’s energy policy is fractured but valuable opportunities in the new energy future await if the industry...
Read the latest issue online
- A new Grattan Institute report has found the common argument that the intermittent nature of renewables is responsi… https://t.co/2Nu3xGXs4r 11:15:00 AM February 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Coalition Government has released a National Resources Statement, outlining how the Government will attract inv… https://t.co/IfPsug1FNS 10:49:34 AM February 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Ergon Energy crews have restored power to all electrically safe properties affected by the devastating floods in th… https://t.co/tW7KK19Ug4 10:45:58 AM February 15, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Exploratory works for the Snowy 2.0 project have been approved by the NSW State Government. https://t.co/1Hmgikxx3E https://t.co/JNpYganMqK 11:03:54 AM February 12, 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @UtilityMag: @ErgonEnergy has finalised plans to restore power to 80 per cent of customers impacted by flooding in Far North Queensland… 01:24:06 PM February 08, 2019 from TweetDeck
March 4 - March 7
March 13 - March 15