Global supplier Vestas will build wind turbines for the 180MW Berrybank Wind Farm and the 336MW Dundonnell Wind Farm,...
Concrete is being poured for the installation of wind turbines at Kennedy Energy Park, Australia’s first utility-scale wind, solar...
by Robert Pritchard, Executive Director, Energy Policy Institute of Australia There is much community dismay at Australia’s failure to...
Read the latest issue online
- New training, supported by the Victorian Government and led by Future Energy Skills, is set to provide the technica… https://t.co/6xjUS3JvaW 01:12:00 PM October 15, 2018 from TweetDeck
- @ARENA_aus is partnering with @MonashUni and technology partner, Indra Australia, to trial a microgrid on Monash’s… https://t.co/UtgabmknBJ 12:06:00 PM October 15, 2018 from TweetDeck in reply to ARENA_aus
- Jemena’s General Manager of Corporate Affairs, Ian Israelsohn, says consumer trust is at an all time low and is loo… https://t.co/eHEXQylubM 11:03:00 AM October 15, 2018 from TweetDeck
- The ACT has become the first Australian government to sign the Powering Past Coal Alliance. https://t.co/rs80Keq2BB 10:39:00 AM October 15, 2018 from TweetDeck
- @EnergyNetworkAu has made the case for a regulation change to allow network businesses to install stand-alone power… https://t.co/AxSw0ASrgm 12:15:07 PM October 12, 2018 from TweetDeck in reply to EnergyNetworkAu