The South Australian Government has awarded the tender to develop the Gillman industrial precinct which will include a waste-to-energy...
Utility Journalist, , Disruption, Electric Vehicles, Electricity, Energy Networks, Features, Renewables, Smart Energy, Sustainability, Waste-to-Energy, 0
Welcome to the website for Energy, a new thought-leading, technology neutral magazine, developed to help the industry answer some...
Read the latest issue online
- The Victorian Government is making amendments to the National Electricity (Victoria) Act 2005, to fast-track urgent… https://t.co/iXx0t27i1I 10:29:20 AM February 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
- A new funding model will be trialed in Western Australia to develop powerline undergrounding in the state. … https://t.co/cs2L9pvYnt 07:50:00 AM February 20, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Powercor crews have carried out a series of forensic patrols of powerlines in the Otway Ranges, in an effort to boo… https://t.co/wYm3vClSVJ 01:18:18 PM February 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Clean Energy Council’s fifth annual Women in Renewables Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) schola… https://t.co/Nc5Qz5a6re 12:13:29 PM February 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- VIC to NSW transmission investment “critical” according to AEMO and TransGrid report. https://t.co/IRMWOu7LjZ https://t.co/zs7klXbjpa 12:02:43 PM February 17, 2020 from TweetDeck