ResourceCo, a leader in the recovery and re-manufacturing sector, has further boosted its credentials in the delivery of lower...
Construction of Australia’s first thermal waste-to-energy facility at Kwinana, which will generate 36MW of green electricity, has started. The...
Australian Paper has partnered with SUEZ to develop the $600 million Maryvale Mill Energy-from-Waste (EfW) project following the successful...
The consortium developing the East Rockingham Resource Recovery Facility has awarded the role of waste management partner for the...
The South Australian Government has awarded the tender to develop the Gillman industrial precinct which will include a waste-to-energy...
Welcome to the website for Energy, a new thought-leading, technology neutral magazine, developed to help the industry answer some...
Read the latest issue online
- The @acccgovau has announced that they will not oppose #APLNG proposed acquisition of the Ironbark coal seam gas pr… https://t.co/1JIVe3iAqV about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Redefining the benchmark for optimised substation asset testing https://t.co/dSx7nBBtDy https://t.co/DV23yXYJbw about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Minister for Solar Homes, @LilyDAmbrosioMP , has announced the new Chief Executive Officer of @SolarVictoriaAU… https://t.co/a5Toe1cgVT about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck
- During recent customer consultations across the @JemenaLtd in NSW, customers said they expected the energy industry… https://t.co/YJ4kGZbu4O about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
- RT @Flow_au: Great article @AusEnergyMag outlining the importance of PPAs in Australia's changing energy market. https://t.co/TfdznKjOUr ht… about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
May 27 - May 30
May 30 - May 31
June 11 - June 14
June 13 - June 14