SUEZ-ResourceCo is celebrating the production milestone of one million tonnes of alternative fuel generated at its Wingfield facility in...
Construction of Australia’s first thermal waste-to-energy facility at Kwinana, which will generate 36MW of green electricity, has started. The...
Australian Paper has partnered with SUEZ to develop the $600 million Maryvale Mill Energy-from-Waste (EfW) project following the successful...
The consortium developing the East Rockingham Resource Recovery Facility has awarded the role of waste management partner for the...
The South Australian Government has awarded the tender to develop the Gillman industrial precinct which will include a waste-to-energy...
Welcome to the website for Energy, a new thought-leading, technology neutral magazine, developed to help the industry answer some...
Read the latest issue online
- EnergyAustralia has announced its new fast-start gas generator at its Hallett power station is on track to provide… https://t.co/YVZH1Y79Xg about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Clean Energy Regulator has announced that the next Emissions Reduction Fund auction will be held on 25–26 March… https://t.co/R75grbFJTZ about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator’s (AEMO) virtual power plant (VPP) trial is performing strongly and is showin… https://t.co/llwd7E8Bf8 about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Global recruitment firm Robert Walters has released its salary expectations for Australian professionals in 2020, w… https://t.co/Aoxtv1Uda9 about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Two new reports have found that wholesale gas and electricity prices are at the lowest they’ve been since 2017 and… https://t.co/8jLWZTSPdq about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
November 21 - November 22
December 3 - December 4
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020