A 2.12MW ground-mounted solar energy system at Santos’ Port Bonython hydrocarbon processing plant has been successfully installed by AGL....
India Murphy, , Electricity, Energy Networks, Hydrogen, Microgrids, News, Renewables, Solar, Spotlight, 0
The Daintree Rainforest community has unveiled plans to establish Australia’s first solar to hydrogen-based microgrid. Federal Energy Minister, Angus...
Read the latest issue online
- Construction of the $276 million, 180MW Berrybank #wind Farm is now underway in Victoria https://t.co/Sq1EKmclCG https://t.co/fR7VdAGeN2 about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck
- The @aergovau has published its retail #Energy market performance data from Queensland, South Australia, NSW, the A… https://t.co/lqfahAaoAp about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Energy infrastructure company, @JemenaLtd , will purchase the Roma North Processing Facility and Pipeline from… https://t.co/QYTR6TeKYC 04:30:37 PM June 24, 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @AESAlliance: Looking beyond lithium batteries: innovation in #energystorage via @AusEnergyMag @VeoliaANZ https://t.co/5DYhohZqEB 08:13:37 AM June 24, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- The Western Australian Government has announced two new appointments to Synergy’s Board https://t.co/VM5G86rzRV https://t.co/kmjUqmIi2g 04:27:55 PM June 21, 2019 from TweetDeck