Victoria has new planning guidelines in place for large scale solar development. Victorian Minister for Planning, Richard Wynne, introduced...
Enwave Australia has been appointed by the Western Australian Government to develop Australia’s first ever industrial renewable energy microgrid...
Researchers at the Australian National University (ANU) have achieved a breakthrough in solar generation with low-cost semi-transparent perovskite solar...
Read the latest issue online
- Nominations have now opened for the 2020 Surat Basin Energy Awards. https://t.co/q1nOUfhDhq https://t.co/oXNnXdOG1t 02:57:19 PM January 24, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The energy industry has discussed support for bushfire-affected communities at an Electricity Sector Bushfire Respo… https://t.co/AmhJA6O1eQ 02:35:28 PM January 24, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) has recently made two new executive appointments to commence in 2020… https://t.co/w0g7HNBO8j 02:25:01 PM January 24, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has launched a newly redeveloped website to help unlock new value for… https://t.co/liTssybGwb 02:49:27 PM January 23, 2020 from TweetDeck
- A study of Lithgow’s potential energy recovery project indicates it will boost the local economy.… https://t.co/BLCpltE4M6 11:16:23 AM January 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
March 11 - March 13
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm