TransGrid has marked a milestone with more than 4000MW of renewable energy connections deliver and underway. The current and...
CleanCo, Queensland’s third publicly-owned electricity generator, will commence trading on the national electricity market on 31 October. CleanCo is...
Sun Cable’s Australia-Singapore Power Link (ASPL) has been awarded Major Project Status by the Northern Territory Government. The proposed...
Canadian company, Hydrostor, has received development approval for a $30 million advanced compressed air energy storage (A-CAES) facility in...
Researchers at Curtin University are developing a thermal battery which will advance the capability of a solar power system...
Read the latest issue online
- EnergyAustralia has announced its new fast-start gas generator at its Hallett power station is on track to provide… https://t.co/YVZH1Y79Xg 01:02:00 PM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Clean Energy Regulator has announced that the next Emissions Reduction Fund auction will be held on 25–26 March… https://t.co/R75grbFJTZ 12:02:00 PM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator’s (AEMO) virtual power plant (VPP) trial is performing strongly and is showin… https://t.co/llwd7E8Bf8 11:01:00 AM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Global recruitment firm Robert Walters has released its salary expectations for Australian professionals in 2020, w… https://t.co/Aoxtv1Uda9 10:00:00 AM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Two new reports have found that wholesale gas and electricity prices are at the lowest they’ve been since 2017 and… https://t.co/8jLWZTSPdq 09:30:00 AM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
December 3 - December 4
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020
June 2, 2020 - June 4, 2020