Power and Water has completed its first phase Tranche One solar installations across ten remote Aboriginal communities in the...
Australian energy ministers have agreed to implement all but one recommendation of the Final Report of the Independent Review into...
Government and industry leaders have welcomed the findings of the Finkel Report, commenting that its recommendations were necessary to...
Significant customer-driven change is now inevitable in Australia’s electricity market, with the uptake of more renewable and distributed energy...
Read the latest issue online
Cost-effective and time-optimised substation asset testing November 25, 2020
By Maryam Khallaghi, OMICRON Australia Cutting down on the time required for tes...
Safely grounded: timing measurements on gas-insulated switchgear November 25, 2020
by Andreas Nenning, OMICRON Austria Circuit breaker testing in gas-insulated swi...
Dealer reach means less downtime for sequentia services November 20, 2020
Renewable energy construction consultants Sequentia Services looked closely at t...
FIMER technology helps Freedom Foods take solar leap November 13, 2020
FIMER has delivered its award-winning, high-power PVS-175 to Freedom Foods, one ...
The products at the heart of critical infrastructure November 11, 2020
For products and services for the energy sector, look no further than Preformed ...
- AEMC is holding a public forum on $6-$8 billion worth of major electricity transmission reforms, which will make ch… https://t.co/qoRRyWKK9S 04:40:08 PM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The proposed LNG import terminal at Port Kembla has been placed on the New South Wales Government’s Priority List t… https://t.co/Tj8l9U7CkY 04:32:20 PM September 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Federal Government has fast-tracked three “critical” energy projects: Marinus Link, Project Energy Connect inte… https://t.co/k5K8RyHaX7 05:15:31 PM September 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Federal Government’s gas ultimatum has been met with considerable backlash from the energy industry.… https://t.co/d8inV4KxCN 05:09:02 PM September 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison has issued an ultimatum regarding the replacement of the Liddell coal-fired station,… https://t.co/DYPBYVz71J 01:47:58 PM September 15, 2020 from TweetDeck
July 13, 2021 @ 8:00 am - July 14, 2021 @ 5:00 pm