Irish energy developer DP Energy has partnered with Spanish energy giant Iberdrola to deliver a 320 MW hybrid wind...
Ovida has launched the first site of its $2.3million Community Energy Hubs project – a 52-resident community housing apartment...
The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has released its Draft 2020 Integrated System Plan (ISP), following extensive consumer, industry and...
Wind turbine inspections using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) save operators time and money; and reduce safety risks compared to...
by Will Macintosh, Senior Associate, Macpherson Kelley While there is considerable opportunity for Australia to develop a burgeoning biogas...
While there is certainly interest surrounding the uptake of electric vehicles (EV) in Australia, the technology is facing a...
Read the latest issue online
- RT @johnbarton: The shift to WFH + Amber is interesting, looking at my week on week stats. Using about 15% more engergy than usual, but t… 10:07:28 AM March 26, 2020 from Twitter Web App
- A coalition of leading wind energy companies and supportive organisations has called on the Victorian Government to… https://t.co/3baIw93vul 01:26:46 PM March 25, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Pure Energy/Strata X and Santos Ventures have been given approval to explore and develop gas on 164 km2 of land in… https://t.co/MiTu9AZyfq 01:23:17 PM March 25, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Ginlong Technologies, global leader in photovoltaic string inverter manufacturing, has fitted 8 new solar systems a… https://t.co/lmz6Mw30a7 02:31:20 PM March 23, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Four multinational mining giants will explore the use of green hydrogen in their operations, with the formation of… https://t.co/CgmV64XDCT 12:48:00 PM March 23, 2020 from TweetDeck
May 14 @ 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
June 2 - June 4
July 14 @ 8:00 am - July 15 @ 5:00 pm
July 14 @ 9:00 am - July 15 @ 5:00 pm
September 21 @ 8:00 am - September 24 @ 5:00 pm