Key industry leaders met with members of the government to discuss issues affecting the energy sector, such as the...
Tesla, the company installing the world’s largest lithium ion battery in South Australia, has reported that construction is 50...
WestWind has lodged a planning application to the Victorian Government for the construction of Australia’s biggest wind farm, consisting...
Two feasibility studies into expanding two hydro-electric power stations in Tasmania, and exploring the potential to develop significant pumped...
Standards Australia have responded to feedback on its draft standard for inverter-connected batteries. When Standards Australia published its draft...
The South Australian Government has awarded the tender to develop the Gillman industrial precinct which will include a waste-to-energy...
Read the latest issue online
- Nominations have now opened for the 2020 Surat Basin Energy Awards. https://t.co/q1nOUfhDhq https://t.co/oXNnXdOG1t 02:57:19 PM January 24, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The energy industry has discussed support for bushfire-affected communities at an Electricity Sector Bushfire Respo… https://t.co/AmhJA6O1eQ 02:35:28 PM January 24, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) has recently made two new executive appointments to commence in 2020… https://t.co/w0g7HNBO8j 02:25:01 PM January 24, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has launched a newly redeveloped website to help unlock new value for… https://t.co/liTssybGwb 02:49:27 PM January 23, 2020 from TweetDeck
- A study of Lithgow’s potential energy recovery project indicates it will boost the local economy.… https://t.co/BLCpltE4M6 11:16:23 AM January 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
March 11 - March 13
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm