Silicon Valley was recently abuzz with the completion of the first of three modules in the Free Electrons Accelerator Program....
Australian energy ministers have agreed to implement all but one recommendation of the Final Report of the Independent Review into...
Government and industry leaders have welcomed the findings of the Finkel Report, commenting that its recommendations were necessary to...
Significant customer-driven change is now inevitable in Australia’s electricity market, with the uptake of more renewable and distributed energy...
Read the latest issue online
- The Western Australian Government has invested in a first-of-its-kind training program to upskill energy utility wo… https://t.co/4qcVK8VUs4 04:55:00 PM November 14, 2019 from TweetDeck
- A feasibility study to allow Daintree Renewable Energy to take a new 100 per cent renewable #microgrid project for… https://t.co/ElHPK1sNuD 04:05:00 PM November 14, 2019 from TweetDeck
- @PowershopAus has released a new report into how Australian consumers are preparing to manage their #energy #bills… https://t.co/lKLWYPjiDa 03:15:00 PM November 14, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to PowershopAus
- @ARENA_aus has announced that it will begin work on the development of a roadmap to identify the role that the… https://t.co/RC7PKGIZyS 02:22:00 PM November 14, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to ARENA_aus
- The Darling Downs #Solar Farm in Queensland has officially opened and is now generating and delivering #renewable… https://t.co/Tto0hNnZCv 02:01:20 PM November 14, 2019 from TweetDeck
November 21 - November 22
December 3 - December 4
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020