By the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) Energy Live For most of Australia’s history, electricity has come from big...
Two new North Queensland solar farms will be connected to the electricity transmission network in March 2018, following the...
The independent Energy Security Board (ESB) has released the first public consultation paper for the National Energy Guarantee (NEG)...
Australia’s peak industry event for energy storage, the fifth annual Australian Energy Storage Conference and Exhibition (AES 2018), is coming...
The South Australian Produce Market will install 1600 solar panels and a large lithium-ion battery on its facility at...
Horizon Power will conduct a body of research over the next three years with the aim of increasing distributed...
The South Australian Government has launched a plan to install solar and battery systems on 50,000 homes across the...
Read the latest issue online
- EnergyAustralia has announced its new fast-start gas generator at its Hallett power station is on track to provide… https://t.co/YVZH1Y79Xg 01:02:00 PM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Clean Energy Regulator has announced that the next Emissions Reduction Fund auction will be held on 25–26 March… https://t.co/R75grbFJTZ 12:02:00 PM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator’s (AEMO) virtual power plant (VPP) trial is performing strongly and is showin… https://t.co/llwd7E8Bf8 11:01:00 AM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Global recruitment firm Robert Walters has released its salary expectations for Australian professionals in 2020, w… https://t.co/Aoxtv1Uda9 10:00:00 AM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Two new reports have found that wholesale gas and electricity prices are at the lowest they’ve been since 2017 and… https://t.co/8jLWZTSPdq 09:30:00 AM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck
December 3 - December 4
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020
June 2, 2020 - June 4, 2020