The Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) has committed $500,000 to GFG Alliance for a feasibility study investigating whether a...
Australia’s peak industry event for energy storage, the fifth annual Australian Energy Storage Conference and Exhibition (AES 2018), is coming...
Australia has joined in the formal creation of the International Solar Alliance. Led by India and France, members of...
Two feasibility studies into expanding two hydro-electric power stations in Tasmania, and exploring the potential to develop significant pumped...
Read the latest issue online
- Maintaining the spark: Why upgrading electricity infrastructure matters https://t.co/61J5t25tl7 https://t.co/hC7hCoe4wx 08:07:00 AM December 06, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Missing blueprint key to ensuring australia’s successful energy transition https://t.co/kttvoinQ4d https://t.co/NIkNcWcBEN 08:00:00 AM December 06, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Ensuring safe and reliable electricity is delivered to customers through the hotter months can be challenging, with… https://t.co/sBkc7A9j1d 07:57:00 AM December 06, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Epho receives funding for innovative new solar PV system https://t.co/ZfxZzM1h0R https://t.co/nCiOOux9Lc 07:30:00 AM December 06, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The connected worker: will automation completely replace people or create new employment opportunities?… https://t.co/nt5dN0yLTb 08:22:00 AM December 05, 2019 from TweetDeck
February 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - February 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020
June 2, 2020 - June 4, 2020