A two-year study of the Australian-first “energy recovery” project in Lithgow, New South Wales, indicates it would create a...
Ovida has launched the first site of its $2.3million Community Energy Hubs project – a 52-resident community housing apartment...
The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has released its Draft 2020 Integrated System Plan (ISP), following extensive consumer, industry and...
Wind turbine inspections using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) save operators time and money; and reduce safety risks compared to...
by Will Macintosh, Senior Associate, Macpherson Kelley While there is considerable opportunity for Australia to develop a burgeoning biogas...
Read the latest issue online
- Nominations have now opened for the 2020 Surat Basin Energy Awards. https://t.co/q1nOUfhDhq https://t.co/oXNnXdOG1t 02:57:19 PM January 24, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The energy industry has discussed support for bushfire-affected communities at an Electricity Sector Bushfire Respo… https://t.co/AmhJA6O1eQ 02:35:28 PM January 24, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) has recently made two new executive appointments to commence in 2020… https://t.co/w0g7HNBO8j 02:25:01 PM January 24, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has launched a newly redeveloped website to help unlock new value for… https://t.co/liTssybGwb 02:49:27 PM January 23, 2020 from TweetDeck
- A study of Lithgow’s potential energy recovery project indicates it will boost the local economy.… https://t.co/BLCpltE4M6 11:16:23 AM January 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
March 11 - March 13
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm