The Solar River Project in South Australia, which involves a 200MW PV array and 100MW battery, has made progress...
Powerlink has completed a $9 million project to replace two 40-year-old transformers at Garbutt Substation, securing the power supply...
Enwave Australia has been appointed by the Western Australian Government to develop Australia’s first ever industrial renewable energy microgrid...
Monash University has partnered with Ausgrid, AusNet Services and Energy Consumers Australia to produce Digital Energy Futures, a three-year...
Researchers at the Australian National University (ANU) have achieved a breakthrough in solar generation with low-cost semi-transparent perovskite solar...
Read the latest issue online
- Tasmania’s $280 million Granville Harbour #wind farm has reached a new milestone with the successful construction o… https://t.co/27nJPVYkqk about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck
- @essentialenergy has mobilised more than 150 personnel from across NSW to restore #power to thousands of homes and… https://t.co/XWKUtsfPAK about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to essentialenergy
- From now until early 2020, @ErgonEnergy will be hiring #power station attendants in nine #remote communities across… https://t.co/UdTQY73twM about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Victoria is cementing itself as a future #hydrogen leader with works commencing in the Latrobe Valley on a new faci… https://t.co/tggLaAy9x4 about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck
- University of Wollongong (UOW) and @endeavourenergy have signed a new research partnership that will provide $1.1… https://t.co/xUu262xyoN about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck
November 21 - November 22
December 3 - December 4
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020