The Northern Territory Power and Water Corporation is delivering an award winning solar program to transform the way power is...
The 60MW Gannawarra Solar Farm is now operating at full capacity, with the construction of retrofitted 25MW/50MWh Tesla powerpack...
An Australian-first community battery storage trial has launched three months ahead of schedule in Meadow Springs, Western Australia. The...
A $10.6 million renewable energy generation system at Sydney Water’s Bondi pumping station will soon be storing renewable energy...
Read the latest issue online
- The Northern Territory is set to build a $43 million solar project that will enable the State to be powered by 10… https://t.co/o4qXmDuOgD 10:25:45 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
- @powerlinkqld used a team of technical experts and specialist crews to safely and cost effectively maintain its tra… https://t.co/EpzbYkF5Fd 10:14:49 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to powerlinkqld
- The AEMC is seeking stakeholder feedback on the proposed approach to the 2019 review of economic regulation of elec… https://t.co/7lUGybwvtu 10:08:45 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
- @DeloitteER has released a new report revealing that retail power providers are not responding to the threat of dis… https://t.co/IlAz0IOH7z 09:47:24 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to DeloitteER
- AGL Macquarie has suspended sales of its coal ash and ash by-products as a precaution following concerns over its c… https://t.co/BGVdPXGUoh 09:41:05 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
March 4 - March 7
March 13 - March 15