A two-year study of the Australian-first “energy recovery” project in Lithgow, New South Wales, indicates it would create a...
United Energy has completed a two year trial of technology designed to protect powerlines from the effects of extreme...
Powerlink Queensland has announced that it will begin helicopter inspections across Central Queensland in January 2020 to maintain the...
The remote town of Onslow in the Pilbara region, Western Australia has successfully commissioned a one megawatt solar farm...
by Alan Reid, Head of Business Relations, Reposit Power As Australia’s energy network continues to evolve in response to...
Read the latest issue online
- A study of Lithgow’s potential energy recovery project indicates it will boost the local economy.… https://t.co/BLCpltE4M6 11:16:23 AM January 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Denham to host new hydrogen power solution. https://t.co/UCJmwmEg1s https://t.co/8czYHLivCe 07:45:00 AM January 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- United Energy completes successful powerline safety technology trial. https://t.co/2F20BsxlKA https://t.co/ilDE9pk20E 07:35:00 AM January 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Brisbane’s 47-year-old transmission line gets a makeover. https://w https://t.co/ahZ1ETOAMr https://t.co/tj6oA3fAFm 11:31:23 AM January 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Aurora launches new energy usage app. https://t.co/sXse2HA7LV https://t.co/shwOKEClk5 11:26:14 AM January 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
March 11 - March 13
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm