Energy Networks Australia has stressed that in these unprecedented times of uncertainty, it is crucial that preventative maintenance continue...
Under new legislation, introduced to Parliament by the Victorian Government, electrical line workers will soon be protected by a...
At the end of 2017, the Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) made a landmark ruling: the price settlement interval...
In a matter of years, data has transformed from an intermittent input to a real-time resource — and utilities...
Read the latest issue online
- Genex has signed a 30-year Energy Storage ServicesAgreement (ESSA) with EnergyAustralia for the 250MW Kidston Pumpe… https://t.co/RxKHMcn0BQ 01:34:01 PM March 30, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The COAG Energy Council, has agreed to rule changes set out by the ESB that streamline the planning and approval of… https://t.co/pvJvE2UbsD 01:30:41 PM March 30, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Market Operator has predicted a shortage of gas in the southern states during winter 2024, un… https://t.co/CquABJOm9c 01:26:54 PM March 30, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Queensland clean energy business CleanCo is will build a new wind farm in Warwick, the state’s first publicly-owned… https://t.co/bq2B8fjhvp 01:19:11 PM March 30, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Australian Energy Regulator, has set out expectations of energy companies to safeguard householders and small b… https://t.co/nSZbpbNYWp 01:13:31 PM March 30, 2020 from TweetDeck
May 14 @ 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
June 2 - June 4
July 14 @ 8:00 am - July 15 @ 5:00 pm
July 14 @ 9:00 am - July 15 @ 5:00 pm
September 21 @ 8:00 am - September 24 @ 5:00 pm