The first review of the Greenhouse and Energy Minimum Standards Act 2012 (GEMS Act) will be undertaken by the...
Representatives of Australia’s businesses, communities, environment, energy industry and workers have come together to issue statements calling on all...
Australian energy ministers have agreed to implement all but one recommendation of the Final Report of the Independent Review into...
Government and industry leaders have welcomed the findings of the Finkel Report, commenting that its recommendations were necessary to...
Read the latest issue online
- The Northern Territory is set to build a $43 million solar project that will enable the State to be powered by 10… https://t.co/o4qXmDuOgD 10:25:45 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
- @powerlinkqld used a team of technical experts and specialist crews to safely and cost effectively maintain its tra… https://t.co/EpzbYkF5Fd 10:14:49 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to powerlinkqld
- The AEMC is seeking stakeholder feedback on the proposed approach to the 2019 review of economic regulation of elec… https://t.co/7lUGybwvtu 10:08:45 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
- @DeloitteER has released a new report revealing that retail power providers are not responding to the threat of dis… https://t.co/IlAz0IOH7z 09:47:24 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to DeloitteER
- AGL Macquarie has suspended sales of its coal ash and ash by-products as a precaution following concerns over its c… https://t.co/BGVdPXGUoh 09:41:05 AM January 18, 2019 from TweetDeck
March 4 - March 7
March 13 - March 15