Electricity and gas retailers are now required to have stronger and clearer hardship policies available on their websites, to...
The Australian Capital Territory will successfully achieve 100 per cent renewable electricity by 2020 with the infrastructure now in...
At the end of 2017, the Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) made a landmark ruling: the price settlement interval...
The highly anticipated 2019-20 Federal Budget, which was announced on Tuesday 2 April, has some significant outcomes for the...
Read the latest issue online
- Maintaining the spark: Why upgrading electricity infrastructure matters https://t.co/61J5t25tl7 https://t.co/hC7hCoe4wx 08:07:00 AM December 06, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Missing blueprint key to ensuring australia’s successful energy transition https://t.co/kttvoinQ4d https://t.co/NIkNcWcBEN 08:00:00 AM December 06, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Ensuring safe and reliable electricity is delivered to customers through the hotter months can be challenging, with… https://t.co/sBkc7A9j1d 07:57:00 AM December 06, 2019 from TweetDeck
- Epho receives funding for innovative new solar PV system https://t.co/ZfxZzM1h0R https://t.co/nCiOOux9Lc 07:30:00 AM December 06, 2019 from TweetDeck
- The connected worker: will automation completely replace people or create new employment opportunities?… https://t.co/nt5dN0yLTb 08:22:00 AM December 05, 2019 from TweetDeck
February 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - February 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020
June 2, 2020 - June 4, 2020