The Victorian Government has introduced a Bill to legislate an increase to the Victorian Renewable Energy Target (VRET) to...
At the end of 2017, the Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) made a landmark ruling: the price settlement interval...
The highly anticipated 2019-20 Federal Budget, which was announced on Tuesday 2 April, has some significant outcomes for the...
Read the latest issue online
- RT @VSUNEnergy: Australia is one of the fastest growing #energystorage markets in the world, with technology such as the #VRFB being develo… about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web App
- . @powerlinkqld has commenced a $6 million maintenance project on a transmission line in Far North Queensland… https://t.co/0C5wnqkNmo about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Coles has signed a ten-year power purchase agreement with Metka EGN #renewables #SOLAR #energy… https://t.co/GEKL1uAYRG 03:25:40 PM August 21, 2019 from TweetDeck
- RT @EECouncil: Great interview with EEC CEO @lukemenzel in the September issue of @AusEnergyMag on the Council's first ten years, and why w… 08:21:18 AM August 19, 2019 from Twitter Web App
- RT @CSIRO: How can we achieve net zero emissions by 2060 while maintaining living standards? Our #AusOutlook2019 report found that the el… 08:19:07 AM August 19, 2019 from Twitter Web App