Blue Energy has initiated a pre-feasibility study for the Bowen Basin southern gas pipeline project, and is in “active...
New analysis from Hydro Tasmania assesses ways in which the Battery of the Nation project may assist Tasmania’s economic...
The Commonwealth Government and the NSW Government have joined together to announce its support of additional transmission investment for...
Read the latest issue online
- Here, we take a look at how the COVID-19 crisis has unfolded and impacted the energy sector, and look ahead to som… https://t.co/vAqzHhdfzm about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Lisa Nicks has been an ERP sales manager for over 24 years, which means she can spot which vendors have true born-i… https://t.co/ZrF755oln9 03:17:10 PM May 25, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Kalgoorlie-Boulder will soon be home to the region’s first 464 kilowatt hour community battery, with construction e… https://t.co/RjZY3Icnjg 02:31:57 PM May 25, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The $450 million Silverton Wind Farm, located in New South Wales’ Barrier Ranges, is now complete and generating at… https://t.co/cQG2xiJmJa 12:52:39 PM May 25, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Federal Government has released its Technology Investment Roadmap discussion paper, which lays out a plan to he… https://t.co/y5uv0dZ3yK 11:08:00 AM May 22, 2020 from TweetDeck
May 28 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
September 21 @ 8:00 am - September 24 @ 5:00 pm
September 23 - September 24
September 29 - September 30
October 21 - October 22