From July 2020, One Stop Warehouse in Australia will become the first partner to join FIMER’s channel partner program....
The strategic installation of insulating components and barriers can minimise the impact of wildlife on power grid assets. If...
The new MPD 800 universal partial discharge (PD) measurement and analysis system from Omicron represents the next generation of...
Despite policy uncertainty and transmission and connection challenges, the number of large-scale renewable projects underway in Australia at the...
In the face of COVID-19, never has there been a more important time for Australian manufacturers and high-energy users...
How to mitigate risk and overcome challenges of medium voltage equipment in small-scale utility projectsEliza Booth, , Electricity, Energy Networks, Partner Solutions, Uncategorized, 0
Network conditions have impacted the large-scale solar industry around Australia and have caused significant delays in the connection approval...
The global offshore industry is diversifying from oil and gas into renewables as cutting-edge technology and research has facilitated...
Insights from a renewable energy powerhouse: exploring India’s smart and integrated power grid transformationEliza Booth, , Energy Networks, Microgrids, Partner Solutions, 0
India’s microgrid market is rapidly emerging, driven by multiple factors, including chronically unreliable main utility grids and ambitious government...
Wind turbine inspections using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) save operators time and money; and reduce safety risks compared to...
HIGHLIGHTS FROM ENERGY STORAGE 2020
Read the latest issue online
- A UK investment group has become the majority stakeholder of the proposed $350 million Rodds Bay Solar Farm in Glad… https://t.co/nSrgGmP9Ow 11:30:00 AM July 10, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The @cleannrgcouncil's latest survey has found that investor confidence in clean energy projects is rising as state… https://t.co/jRWHY1cEiu 09:30:00 AM July 10, 2020 from TweetDeck
- In a submission to the Federal Government’s Technology Investment Roadmap discussion paper, ClimateWorks named the… https://t.co/eOMmxENm06 04:17:17 PM July 08, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Canberra energy retailer ActewAGL is pioneering a world-first electric vehicle vehicle-to-grid trial with $2.4 mill… https://t.co/wiIVfVu4Yt 04:05:50 PM July 08, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Energy Networks Australia (@EnergyNetworkAu) has further postponed its Energy Networks Conference and Exhibition un… https://t.co/F2MgrLfsUC 11:30:00 AM July 08, 2020 from TweetDeck
September 21 @ 8:00 am - September 24 @ 5:00 pm
September 23 - September 24
September 29 - September 30
October 21 - October 22
October 21 - October 22