Peak industry bodies have called on state and federal governments to leverage energy efficiency measures as a way to...
Kim Ho, , COVID-19, Electricity, Energy Efficiency, Energy Networks, Industry insight, News, Opinion, Policy, Retail, Secure Energy, Spotlight, Sustainability, 0
By Janine Young, NSW Energy and Water Ombudsman In response to the Australian Energy Regulator (AER)’s recent Statement of...
Read the latest issue online
- Here, we take a look at how the COVID-19 crisis has unfolded and impacted the energy sector, and look ahead to som… https://t.co/vAqzHhdfzm about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Lisa Nicks has been an ERP sales manager for over 24 years, which means she can spot which vendors have true born-i… https://t.co/ZrF755oln9 03:17:10 PM May 25, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Kalgoorlie-Boulder will soon be home to the region’s first 464 kilowatt hour community battery, with construction e… https://t.co/RjZY3Icnjg 02:31:57 PM May 25, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The $450 million Silverton Wind Farm, located in New South Wales’ Barrier Ranges, is now complete and generating at… https://t.co/cQG2xiJmJa 12:52:39 PM May 25, 2020 from TweetDeck
- The Federal Government has released its Technology Investment Roadmap discussion paper, which lays out a plan to he… https://t.co/y5uv0dZ3yK 11:08:00 AM May 22, 2020 from TweetDeck
May 28 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
September 21 @ 8:00 am - September 24 @ 5:00 pm
September 23 - September 24
September 29 - September 30
October 21 - October 22