The South Australian State Budget fully funds the State Government’s $550 million energy plan. Implementation of the plan, titled...
Government and industry leaders have welcomed the findings of the Finkel Report, commenting that its recommendations were necessary to...
Significant customer-driven change is now inevitable in Australia’s electricity market, with the uptake of more renewable and distributed energy...
Read the latest issue online
- A study of Lithgow’s potential energy recovery project indicates it will boost the local economy.… https://t.co/BLCpltE4M6 about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Denham to host new hydrogen power solution. https://t.co/UCJmwmEg1s https://t.co/8czYHLivCe 07:45:00 AM January 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- United Energy completes successful powerline safety technology trial. https://t.co/2F20BsxlKA https://t.co/ilDE9pk20E 07:35:00 AM January 17, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Brisbane’s 47-year-old transmission line gets a makeover. https://w https://t.co/ahZ1ETOAMr https://t.co/tj6oA3fAFm 11:31:23 AM January 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Aurora launches new energy usage app. https://t.co/sXse2HA7LV https://t.co/shwOKEClk5 11:26:14 AM January 16, 2020 from TweetDeck
February 19 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
March 11 - March 13
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm