AGL has announced standing offer electricity prices in South Australia will increase 18 per cent in the 2017-18 financial...
Lauren Cella, , Batteries & Storage, Electricity, Events, News, Renewables, 0
Significant customer-driven change is now inevitable in Australia’s electricity market, with the uptake of more renewable and distributed energy...
Read the latest issue online
- ESB to provide reliability advice and security measures https://t.co/TSmtpFRt1d https://t.co/oILeNOJfgj about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Cattle Hill Wind Farm now generating https://t.co/dkr7IaTVgP https://t.co/4MoWszT7KI about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Electricity prices set to fall https://t.co/KDERtpSSER https://t.co/gW1itUjekb about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Marinus Link in sight for 2027 https://t.co/P2sWSEDuc5 https://t.co/PPqB9wOc5G about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
- Record East Coast gas production for Q3 https://t.co/EbwOGeytuF https://t.co/DE3y6O87qc about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck
February 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - February 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020
June 2, 2020 - June 4, 2020