The South Australian Government has supported plans to develop Australia’s first straw-fuelled power plant near Ardrossan on South Australia’s...
Australia’s peak industry event for energy storage, the fifth annual Australian Energy Storage Conference and Exhibition (AES 2018), is coming...
Powerlink Queensland has completed a $10 million project replacing 3.8km of parallel transmission lines to ensure the safe, reliable...
The South Australian Produce Market will install 1600 solar panels and a large lithium-ion battery on its facility at...
Horizon Power will conduct a body of research over the next three years with the aim of increasing distributed...
The South Australian Government has launched a plan to install solar and battery systems on 50,000 homes across the...
The Australian Government has announced new conditions that all future applications for the sale of electricity transmission and distribution...
Read the latest issue online
- RT @johnbarton: The shift to WFH + Amber is interesting, looking at my week on week stats. Using about 15% more engergy than usual, but t… 10:07:28 AM March 26, 2020 from Twitter Web App
- A coalition of leading wind energy companies and supportive organisations has called on the Victorian Government to… https://t.co/3baIw93vul 01:26:46 PM March 25, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Pure Energy/Strata X and Santos Ventures have been given approval to explore and develop gas on 164 km2 of land in… https://t.co/MiTu9AZyfq 01:23:17 PM March 25, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Ginlong Technologies, global leader in photovoltaic string inverter manufacturing, has fitted 8 new solar systems a… https://t.co/lmz6Mw30a7 02:31:20 PM March 23, 2020 from TweetDeck
- Four multinational mining giants will explore the use of green hydrogen in their operations, with the formation of… https://t.co/CgmV64XDCT 12:48:00 PM March 23, 2020 from TweetDeck
May 14 @ 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
June 2 - June 4
July 14 @ 8:00 am - July 15 @ 5:00 pm
July 14 @ 9:00 am - July 15 @ 5:00 pm
September 21 @ 8:00 am - September 24 @ 5:00 pm